Monday, October 13, 2008
Continuously Amazed!
It never ceases to amaze me how fast a child grows. Samia now has four top teeth and two bottom, and she will show you how good of a bitter she is every chance she gets. Her vocab. is astounding also. She can now name all the dogs although somewhat warped... riley(ri yee), babe(beeb), thank you(tank do), good girl(goo gir), apple(ap po), doggie(ruf, ruf), aunt judy or as we say juju(do do), grandpa(ga ga), grandma(na na), juice(duce)... and so on. She picks up on the most amazing things and when Elmo comes on don't even try to interrupt her. She is always on the go, practical running. I am reminded of her first days on this earth and think, wow! Where did the time go and why cant I freeze time. Every time I go through her pic's I am instantly catapulted back to that sterile delivery room, the smell of nervousness, and those first wails. As the tears stroll down my face I know this is what I have been waiting for. I am so grateful at this chapter in my life to have all the joy and craziness that my daughter brings and I thank Father in Heaven continuously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Enjoy it all now. Before you know it you will have a teenage daughter to deal with!
Treasure them while they're this age because, as you're seeing, they grow up way too fast and we have only our memories. Let them be young and silly and enjoy life to the fullest...growing up is not all it's cracked up to be!
Mom :)
yeah dont scare me! I still have 11yrs.
Post a Comment