this is what happens when a stay at home mom is left to her own devices, oh and a computer!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Beach trip!
While Aunt Traci came to visit we wanted to take the kids to the beach. So we packed up, along with Traci's cousin, Lyn Marie and newly adopted baby Spencer, Congrats! Here are a few pic's from that day!
Traci with Luke and Mimis
Mimis and Luke playing together!
Spencer
Samia loved the water! I wish I had a pic of her trying to swim in the sand!
This is a little slice of our life. I wanted our friends and family to be able to see whats going on . Thank you for taking a moment to enjoy connecting with us.
1 comment:
Oh I have a picture of her swimming in the sand. I will email it to you. Also check out my photo blog and check under baby.
Post a Comment