
Well the induction didn't go as planned. I went in tuesday night and by wednesday morning nothing had changed. Samia's heartbeat wasn't reacting the way they wanted so I was rushed into the OR for an emergency cecerian? (sorry about the spelling...lol). With in 13 min Samia made her entrance into the world. She weighed 9lbs. 5oz. and was 21 3/4 inches. As you can see from the pic's she had a full head of hair and beautiful brown eyes. I couldn't stop crying from the moment I heard her wail. Now I am spending as much time getting to know her as possible. I know they grow up fast so I am cherishing every moment.





1 comment:
She is so cute! I have been waiting for you to update your blog. She looks like a little polynesian baby. I can't wait to meet her. Call me when you get a spare moment. Do you have any of those any more?
Post a Comment