Well it's been just over two weeks, and my little angel is doing great. She is such a relaxed baby. She sleeps for 4-5 hrs. wakes up finishes 4-6 oz. of formula and breast milk and goes back to sleep! Yeah! Sorry it took so long to get new pic's but here they are...1) is at great-grandma's 91st b-day, She of course was a hit.
2) was of this morning, sitting and watching TV with mommy.
3) is her crashing out a few min later. I love her eyes, what a great photo op.
4) is mimi's in her new crib that grandma got her, cool thing is it rocks, thank you sleepy time!
5)and last but not least Samia with her half-brother bryson. There is a slight resemblance.










1 comment:
I know I am the always making comments, but I just have to say, finally! (I know you are busy and probably saying you just wait.) I have been waiting and waiting for more pictures. My Mom asked when you were going to post more pictures too. She looks so different in every shot. I love the one where she is alseep in the car seat. By the way that car seat looks a little like the one I want. The one I want has more brown. Anyways see you this week. Can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment