Wednesday, September 10, 2008
If there only were 48hr days...nothing would still get done!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while but things are really hectic. I had to suddenly move and we are trying to adjust and figure out whether or not to stay in California or go to Utah. Tough decision! But now I am gonna leave things up to Heavenly Father, what will be...will be. I had to quite school for this sesmester and now am looking for employment. So hopefully I will find something that will sustain us until I can decide what to do. Thank you everyone for all your help, love and understanding. I hope life finds you all well and hopefully I will be able to post in the near furture. Thank you, Brittany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I'm sure things will turn around and everything will work out for the best. Keep your head up, stay positive, and keep being the best parent you can be!
Post a Comment