this is what happens when a stay at home mom is left to her own devices, oh and a computer!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Wow, two posts in one day!
Well this is a rare occasion two posts in one day but I wanted my sis-n-law to see Samia with the sunglasses she got her a while ago. She is old enough to wear she doesn't pull them off right way. She is just too cute.
What a cutie!!!!!! Love the glasses. Here is a memory I have of you. The day you called to tell me you were pregnant. (I think it was January.) I can remember I was making bread or something like that with my new Kitchen Aid. You said Guess what? and I thought to myself she is pregnant. I said I don't know and than you told me. I knew you had wanted to be. I honestly had mixed emotions, but tried to be happy for you because you were happy. I had such mixed emotions because I was worried for you and I was a little sad for myself since I had lost Emily 6 months prior. I am so glad we have our beautiful Samia! She is a little character. Can't wait to see you!
This is a little slice of our life. I wanted our friends and family to be able to see whats going on . Thank you for taking a moment to enjoy connecting with us.
2 comments:
What a cutie!!!!!! Love the glasses. Here is a memory I have of you. The day you called to tell me you were pregnant. (I think it was January.) I can remember I was making bread or something like that with my new Kitchen Aid. You said Guess what? and I thought to myself she is pregnant. I said I don't know and than you told me. I knew you had wanted to be. I honestly had mixed emotions, but tried to be happy for you because you were happy. I had such mixed emotions because I was worried for you and I was a little sad for myself since I had lost Emily 6 months prior. I am so glad we have our beautiful Samia! She is a little character. Can't wait to see you!
Ha ha ha! With the hair and everything your description of her was perfect!
Post a Comment