Well i am finally back online! Sorry about the long wait. Here is a recent pic of mimi's. Mommy got a little bored one day and braided her hair in cornrow's! Superisingly everyone loved it. Wow there is so much to tell. I am now a stay at home mom, yeah! Only until school starts that is. Then i am going back to finish my BA. Things have been kinda crazy. I got a wounderful b-day present, my sister-in-law showed up to surprise the family.
I had a great 2weeks with her and getting to know my nephew, Luke. Samia could not get enough of him. I just love this pic. Her smile is Fantastic! Well to update you Samia is now over 20lbs and almost 30in. Doc says she is in the 95% for her weight for kids her age and off the charts for height. She is so beautiful... and now I understand two things... why so many people have kids and yes it is different when it's your own.
Well now you will see much more from me! I have a bunch of pic's I will post to catch you all up! Have a great week and God Bless!






1 comment:
I love these pictures!!!! She does look like a little girl, she is growing up. Oh my gosh and she is such a cutie. I will look forward to seeing more pictures.
Post a Comment